Sunday, May 24, 2009

A new tote!

Today I woke up, feeling like doing something, but not housework. I really hate the cold, wet and windy weather so after a few non avoidable around the house jobs I headed to my scrap room to make the tote that I have had the material for for ages and have just been too lazy to make.

I made it, it was quite easy and didn't take long. I am really happy with it and felt quite proud of myself for making it successfully. So below are some pictures of it. I just used plain black material for the lining.



I put a strip of patterned paper across the front pocket to make it a bit more interesting.



This is the inside pocket of the bag, I made it in contrasting material and just sewed a button the the material to look cute. It has no purpose.


I hope everyone has enjoyed their Sunday.
Am thinking of you Melissa and the gorgeous baby you are going to have very soon (I was a bit naughty and bought some pink socks in the hope...). I guess we'll find out soon enough!


1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!