Friday, January 16, 2009

Layout for my word 2009


I was thinking a lot about how I could display my word to be reminded about it when I need to be. I was going to make the word out of letters and put it somewhere but that idea was just not sitting right so when I saw that Gail Lindner had scrapped her word I thought that I would do that too. I loved the whole layout she did and so my layout was totally inspired by her, the colour, the photo with the text and the sewing.

I used bazil for my card and a serviette which we had at a Christmas bash which I loved so I kept for scrapping. A flower which was given to me on a present and then some basic chipboard, ribbon etc.

I am going to frame my layout and have it on the wall somewhere in the house to remind me of my word. This works well for me.

If you see a packet of gorgeous serviettes while out buy them and bring them along to a scrap night to share, they make a great alternative to patterned paper sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!