Friday, December 26, 2008

A Layout and a card

I have been so busy making Christmas presents lately that I have not scrapped a page in ages so I grabbed a photo the other night which was hanging around and some paper from the cupboard and satisfied my need to scrap by making this quick page. I really love this photo of Emma when she was about 5 months old.
I also then used up some paper from my stash to make this card for one of Anthony's sisters. It just needs some ribbon tied along the side which I ran out of. I am really not great at making cards so I was pretty happy with this one.

I went along to North Lakes to the Boxing Day sales today. Was not happy when I waited for Big W to open only to be told they didn't get any Sex in the City movies in!! But I did find a dress for my cousins wedding which made me very happy as well as several other bargains.

I hope everyone else had a great Boxing Day doing whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!