Friday, September 14, 2012

Catch Up...

I can't believe how slack I have become with blogging...I don't know whether life has just gotten busier or I am slower at doing what we do.  Anyway whatever the reason I just can't find enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.  I suppose everybody's life is like that at times.

We have done lots around here lately.  First of all her is Billy (a quick recap) before his haircut.


And this is what he looked like after.



He looks like such a different dog when he gets cut.  He really loves that bow being in his hair (NOT!) I had to redo it 3 times before photos and then gave up.  

Emma participated in her school talent quest and I wasn't there to see her but was told she did really well.


She did her dance from jazz class and she was very happy with herself and the two friends she did it with so that is all that matters to me.

We had a trip to the emergency room with Nathan because we thought he had broken his leg again, but after x rays he was given the all clear.


And of course there has been lots of cuddling with our gorgeous little Phoebe.


We also just had a long weekend away which I will share over the weekend.  Have a nice Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!