Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's 2012


I am not a romantic person at all, so Valentine's Day comes and goes around me without much fuss and I am cool with that.  BUT, I do love to spoil the kiddies and they love it when they find a nice surprise on their beds after school so I usually give them a Valentine's treat.  I never spend much money and always include something hand made.  So this year this was it.


A chenille bear I made from here. A chocolate rose each from Aldi, and an origami heart with a message inside and a $1 scratchie.  I spent $2.50 on each child and then used my home supplies for sewing.  A really affordable present for anyone.





And of course once the presents were found after school and the chocolates were eaten I had some things created for me too.  From Nathan a paper rose, which I was pretty happy he made by recycling the rose stem that I gave him and an origami heart.


And then Emma made me this origami boat with lots of messages all over it and a paper rose on the back.




Cute stuff.  Oh and that cute love owl picture at the top is actually my February picture from my calendar Toni made me for Christmas.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!