Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Toni and I headed up to Buderim Mamma's Market on Saturday for the first time since August.  It seemed liked we hadn't been there in forever and we were a bit out of practice when it came to our stall layout etc.  Luckily we worked it out pretty quickly and had a gorgeous stall, even if I do say so myself.  So I thought today I would share some pictures of the day.  


If you see any products you would like to order just email me at ant3@hotkey.net.au and I will organise it for you.  You will notice that I only sell a small selection of my goodies in my online shop and my stall has a much bigger selection.












2 comments:

  1. Your stall goodies look divine Deb! Have to make it up there one Saturday! Keep inspiring us all to create...Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely!! Headbands are fabulous, as all other items too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!