Saturday, October 29, 2011

World Teachers Day

Well, Friday was World Teachers Day and we couldn't let the day go by without recognising all the hard work my kids teachers do.  They both work so hard and spend so much extra time doing stuff that no one sees.  


Our gift was little but it's that little thought of appreciation that matters. A packet of Tim Tams, some cute post it notes and a handmade card.







I was very spoiled too, it is so lovely to know that you have parents in your class who do recognise the effort you put in as a teacher.  My fridge has plenty of chocolate in it now!


I hope all my teacher friends also had a lovely day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!