So, we are super excited in this house now, we have just 10 sleeps until we jet off on our family holiday adventure to the other side of the world. The kids are just beside themselves thinking about all the great stuff they are going to do. I have to say that Disneyland Paris is what they are most excited about but I am just excited about everything!
With only a week and a half to go though I have made my list of to do's and it is a bit scary to see that it is long. I did get a start on it today though, here are some of the things to do:
- stock up on prescriptions and supplements from the chemist
- pick up extra currency from bank (I panicked and ordered a bit extra than what I have)
- haircuts for me and the kids
- girls stuff (leg waxing, gel toes etc)
- new padlocks for the suitcases
- write down all addresses/emails in notebook
- print off telstra international roaming mobile charges
- organise the pets - guinea pigs to Toni along with market stuff ready for next market
- organise Billy to go to Dad's - bath (he is filthy), Advantix, food, water, coat, bed, blanket etc etc. How am I going to go 6 weeks without seeing Billy?
- organise keys to people for house stuff
- make sure paperwork is all printed and in order and make sure everything is booked! Don't forget the passports!
- Of course, pack the cases (this takes a while when packing for 4!).
I have quite a bit more on my list but just thinking about it gives me a headache...I'm going to work on ticking them off this weekend for sure.
I'm also hoping to get some blog posts done to be published while I am gone, and I am hoping to blog while gone too. It will all depend on my ability to access the internet which will be fine when I'm in London but maybe not in Paris or Singapore.
I'll be back on the weekend with some normal posts and I have some photos to share from our last trip to the UK.
Have a great end of the week.