Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Organising

You know I am absolutely in my element when I am organising stuff, especially cool stuff like holidays.  So, I have been reading books upon books, reading Internet site after site to get organised for my holiday, I am almost done...



I have a new favourite shop called Typo (I've mentioned it before) and I just had to have this gorgeous new travel journal for my travels when I saw it...


The pages are super cute and I love the envelope to hold my ticket stubs etc which I always collect.  I also love how the pages have the weather etc at the top.  I am a big believer in travel journals.  They are always so good to read later on and remember what you did.

I have this fabric and this book ready to turn into Emma's travel journal...it's just waiting to get sewn up.



Enjoy the rest of your week.

Remember if you would like to go into the draw for the phone pouch from last post leave a comment telling me so and I will let you know at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!