Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Ready...

This week has been one of those crazy weeks, I feel like I haven't had time to sit and take a breath. 

I have been busy, alongside Toni getting ready for our next big market adventure this coming Saturday at Mamma's Market, Buderim.  We both got together and revamped our stall.  It looks so much nicer now with much more room for displaying our product



We have also been busy making sure we have plenty of stock for the weekend.  I have made new small coin purses this week.



As well as some really gorgeous fabric covered notebooks (even if I do say so myself).



And this little pile of felt birdies has now turned into lovely little hand sewn lavender hanging birds.


I have a few more things I would love to have made before the weekend, so this week will mean sewing them up.

Please come and see us at our new market on Saturday.  From 9am -1pm at Buderim Hall.  It is a boutique market so you will find gorgeous, handmade quality items there. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I'll look forward to seeing you Paula, you are such a great supporter of us, thanks heaps.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!