Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gingerbread House...

It has become a bit of a tradition over the last few years to make a gingerbread house at Christmas, they look so nice and we use it as our table centrepiece.  I have to be honest I have looked for gingerbread house cutting kits but have not found one in our budget (yet!) So I usually buy one from Aldi.  We did that this year too, I was not so impressed this year, they have changed from the ones they usually have.  Anyway I thought I would share how it came out.



I am kicking myself, I saw the cutting kits about 2 weeks ago in house for $16.95 and should have bought it but now it is gone!  I'm still looking though.

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!