Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shopping fun...

No photos this post just a rant from me...Emma and I went shopping today and we had the best time.  We didn't go until about midday so the shops were a bit quieter, but we were gone for 4 hours.  We had a great time looking at all the shoes and clothes and toys and not once did I hear, "can we go now!".  It probably did help that Emma had birthday money to spend. 

She ended up getting
  • a new DS game
  • shoes
  • swimmers
  • 2 shirts
  • a ball
  • a doll set with doll, clothes etc etc.
She was absolutely wrapped that she could buy so much stuff in one go! I managed to get some stuff too as well as some super cute little t shirts for my brand new baby cousin, Evelyn.

I was happy that we were able to shop without nagging and just having a nice time together! I wonder if that will happen again?

Remember I am at Redcliffe Markets tomorrow if you need any Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!