Saturday, November 27, 2010

Goodies

Last night I went down to Hamilton to the Brisbane Indie Markets.  Totally handmade products.  I had a lovely time checking out every ones wares and I managed to pick up a couple of Christmas presents while I was there.  I also got myself a couple of nice things.  First, my owl verse/print. 



And then this little jar of sweet vintage Christmas labels with bakers twine.  They are going to look so nice on my wrapped presents this year.


If only I could spend all my time looking around markets!


1 comment:

  1. now that just makes me sure i was home, i would of loved those markets!

    i will post something about making the flowers when i bugger around with emilys snowmen next week....:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!