Monday, September 27, 2010

Random things

I just felt like sharing some random things today...

I have seen this vintage canister set at Anthony's mums house forever sitting in the laundry and I thought it would be the perfect addition to my vintage caravan (which I am slowly doing up as vintage).  So we asked if she used them and when she said no we asked if we could have them. When she said we could I brought them home, scrubbed them up and now they look perfect for the van...what a find! (although I have to say that they are not this bright in colour in real life)



And this is my new cute little owl.  He is made out of coconuts....too cute!

 Last of all, my crafty project from the week, a new set of place mats for the table.  I hate my old plastic ones so I decided to have a go at making some fabric ones.



I am so happy to see the sun out today and I am hoping it stays out this week so I can do some stuff with the kids.  Today it's the zoo for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!