Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quick Easy Headbands

Since sewing Emma her strawberry dress, I have been thinking about making her a headband to match.  So last night I sat down and actually made one. Tested it to see if it fit this morning and then whipped up another 5 or so today.  They are really simple to make and come together pretty quickly.

So here is Emma modelling a couple of different ones...




You just have to love the poses hey! 

Emma really loves these, I had to fight her to take them off for school.  I only got it off her because I said I would make her a school one. 

Here are the different ones I got done today.




Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!