It is a bit too big for me so I am going to make one in the next size down and I am going to make one a bit longer so it is a dress like I did for Emma's, it will make a really nice beach dress. With this one I am going to take the sides in to try to make it fit better but I haven't gotten to that yet.
AND, I also made this week this cute beach cover up for Emma. It is for when you get out of the pool to put on as you go home/back to the house/ unit wherever you are going. It was my first time using bias binding and snaps so I was very proud of myself, it fits her perfectly (although I did have to add some extra snaps to tighten it up a bit) and looks gorgeous. Next time I would probably move the straps in further (and I added some length to it as the pattern is for a toddler). Check out the tutorial for it here.
I have so many projects I want to sew that I just don't know what to do next. I think it will be another halter and the halter beach dress, both for me!