Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sports Day...

Today was sports day at  the kids school so I went along to watch them do a fabulous job at all their activities.  They both got first in their running races and both did great long jumps and cleared the bar no problems in high jump.  They are both lucky enough to be really good at sport!  Thought I would make a slide show of the photos to share... 

Edited: Emma came home with 3 gold awards for High jump, long jump and vortex and Nathan came home with 2 golds for high and long jump and a silver for vortex! 



2 comments:

  1. great action shots, looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Deb - Nathan looks like a pro sprinter! Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!