Friday, May 14, 2010

Yummy new books


As many know I really love books, you can never have too many nice books right?  Even if you don't read them all they look gorgeous on the bookshelf for one day...  so I saw a couple of books I liked and they were buy one get one free last week in Coles so I indulged and here they are





I wonder what I will cook first?  I have looked through these books about 5 times so far dreaming of what I would love to cook.    A great little Mother's Day treat for me (although at $6 each I think I would of had them anyway!).

Oh, and our first postcard arrived in Germany today, yeh, now we can get one back from somewhere, I wonder where it will come from?  We are sending our next one to Netherlands.

Happy Saturday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!