- mowed some of the extremely overgrown and thick paddock (due to all the rain we have had lately)
- weeded our vege garden (also due to the rain and the out of control tomato and basil plants) ready to turn over for new veges
- stained/oiled our front doors which were way overdue, as well as entrance window sills etc.
- emptied our pool to put away for winter
- went shopping for some bargains
- baked Easter biscuits with the kids
- cut out the bag I have decided to make out of one of my owl fabrics
What a very busy day! It feels good when you feel like you have achieved something in your day.
Oh, and I am also going to make a blanket just like Paula's so I picked the fabrics I want to use and put them aside, ready for cutting.
Have a fabulous Easter Sunday, I hope the bunny brings some treats.