Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some new things

I have made the most of my time off and made sure I sewed up a bit of a stockpile for my stall and for my online shop.


So today I took photos of boo boo bags and new drink bottle holders ready to put online and I have made a stack of heat packs ready for the stall.  I will have to check on postage before I list them online because they are heavy.

These are the lovely boo boo bags being photographed and below are the new heat packs I made.


Some gorgeous fabric!

So, now I have stocked up on sewing and done some extra things too, I have really enjoyed my time and I am so glad I took it.  Tomorrow I go back to work and life as normal...and the countdown til next holidays begins.

Have a great end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!