Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camping


We got back from camping yesterday after a very relaxing 5 days away.  We had a great time together as a family and although at home it was rainy and miserable where we were it was fine and pleasant.

The kids had a great time on the bmx track, the new tree swing, catching butterflies and playing in and around the creek.  Anthony spent his time doing crosswords etc and playing cricket and uno with the kids and I spent my time reading my book (which was very hard to put down) and knitting more squares for my wool blanket. 

We drove into Woodford on Sunday to check out the markets (which were crappy) and to get some fresh bread.  Then we drove out and had a look at Somerset Dam and the camping grounds out there.

All in all it was a very successful trip enjoyed by all.  Here are some happy snaps.














We saw 2 of these guys during our stay, this one walked right past our set up.


We walked up a big hill and could see our campsite from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!