Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a fabulous surprise

Today I opened my drawer because I had forgotten what was in there (it is a little mini drawer in my tallboy).  Anyway when I opened it I saw and remembered a couple of tops I had put in there because they won't stay on the hangers in the wardrobe, but I also found a treasure that I had totally forgotten about. 

A BRAND NEW LITTLE GUESS BAG!  I bought it on my cruise last year for special occasions.  WOW.  I was so excited, I love it when stuff like that happens.  I did take photos of it to share but they turned out terribly so I can't share, but it is black satin with a floral print (mainly pinks) and it has a little fabric handle and a buckle of bling with Guess in the middle.  Now all I have to do is go somewhere to use it!

Nathan update:  His leg looks much better today, his ankles have dried up a lot and scabbed over (what a fowl word) but they are still red and tender, his upper food is red and a bit tender too.  He is still walking with a considerable limp and hopping at times, I'm giving it another day at home to repair before he goes back to school.  We are going to have a turn at wearing closed in shoes tomorrow to see how he goes.  (this part is worse than the actual broken leg was!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!