Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am still here, I've been getting stuff done, getting used to my new routine of being home alone on Mondays and Tuesdays.  I am really trying to get all my jobs done on these days so that weekends are for chilling out and doing stuff with the kids.  Although on Saturday I asked the kids if they wanted to go to the movies and they replied with "No".  They wanted to play at home and on the computer etc. so that is what we did.  I think they just wanted a rest after a full school week. 

I have bee doing things though, I have spent a lot of time doing school planning etc for work and laminating, cutting etc etc (oh the joys!).  I have also been busy starting new kniting projects.  Over the last 3 days I have managed to knit 3 washers so I am very happy with that.  My first practice one came out really pretty (it is cream wool with a butterfly embossed in the centre) so I have sent that off to someone special as a little surprise present.  I have also knitted 2 othere washers out of cotton and have saved one for me for those scapbook weekends away and am sending one to my aunt in the UK for her birthday next week.  The cotton ones feel devine.

I have also been at parent afternoons and start of school stuff etc etc.

So tomorrow I head to work for what I think will be a super busy week so I probably won't blog for a few days. 

I promise on the weekend I will be back with my new fabric purchases and some photos! (how boring are blog posts with no photos?).

Oh by the way, did anybody else cry and cry during Brothers & Sisters last night?  It was so sad!

3 comments:

  1. Yes Deb I cried and cried very sad, but I don't think it is going to get any better in the coming weeks.....sock up on the tissues.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried, actually might have stifled a sob!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,thanks for my little gift!! I got such a buzz when it came in the mail (so did my kids- they were facinated!!!). It really is sweet! I am yet to watch Brothers and Sisters from this week, gosh have to get the tissue box out I suppose. xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!