Saturday, January 16, 2010

A quick update!

I know that I have been slack of late with my blogging, but the truth is I have been too busy just having fun and enjoying holidays.  I have just had the Goldies visit for 4 days and we did heaps of fun stuff, we went to White Water World for the day, had a day of shopping in the morning before heading up the beach for the afternoon and a lazy day at home.  Today we spent the morning at Eumundi markets (my favourtie markets ever!).  I will share my goodies later when I have had a chance to photograph them.

I love spending time with Tracey we don't get to see eachother often as she lives in a different state so it is always great to catch up!  Thanks for an excellent visit Trace.

I promise I have some photos coming, just waiting to edit them.  I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!