Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Catching Up

I told you ages ago that Nathan did Zookeeper for a day this month at Australia Zoo.  He had the best time and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.  I was surprised how much he got to do.  He got to hold a baby alligator (in the photo) and a snake.  He got to get in up and close with the echidnas, feed them and pat them.  He got to walk the goats to their habitat, pat the wombats, feed the big tortoises and have a pat, and have a horse ride around the zoo.  He also got a drink bottle, hat, photo, lunch and front row seats for Bindi and the croc show. 

When we picked him up he couldn't stop talking about his day all the way home.  A really great Christmas present!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!