I am getting ready to go for our scrap booking weekend... have packed my scrapping stuff and some sewing if I need a change (and some knitting to do if chatting a lot and doing not much!). It amazes me every time we go away how much stuff we need (and I really mean need). I have quite a pile ready to go in my scrap room and no clothes or linen packed yet.
This weekend I am hoping to achieve:
- 5 sketchbooks
- 5 journals/notebooks
- 2 small notebooks for Xmas packs
- A large letter B on a plaque (only had that since June!)
- December Daily album (all together and dated ready to start on Dec 1)
And then as extra:
- Kaiser Xmas tree decoration (for Hazel)
- pretty little sundress for Emma
- Lazy days skirt (only maybe)
I am quite prepared for these, I have covered all the chipboard for the books and I have cut all the card to size and stuck together for my album. Let's see if good preparation helps me at all!
I'll be back next week to share what I created. Have a fabulous weekend everyone and girls I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday!