Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Proud of Nathan

Nathan joined Joey scouts about 1 1/2 years ago now, and really loves it. He has now gotten too old for Joeys and has moved on to Cubs. A special badge they can earn in Joeys is the Promise Badge which can be worn on their uniform into Cubs. Not many children do this badge because it takes the effort at home. I was so proud of Nathan for completing all the components involved I had to share a photo. This is his project on Baden Powell the founder of scouts.

He also had to answer questions about scouts, help Nonna in her garden and report on it, write a prayer and talk about why they prayers at scouts. A lot to do but he got it done.

Also today, I gave in and let Anthony shave Nathan's hair (something I have always refused to let happen). He got a number 4, it looks pretty good (thank goodness!!!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!