Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update

Today we are cruising into Tonga (can't remember how to spell the actual word!). The sky is cloudy and we have a snorkel and swim tour booked for this afternoon so hopefully it will clear up at bit, or at least not rain. We are actually in port a few hours late today due to one engine not working, but we are still going to make the most of it.

We have stopped in Noumea and Toni and I got the cutest little wooden owls, I got a single one and Toni got a little family! They are gorgeous. We went to the aquarium which was really good and we stopped at 2 of Noumea's best beaches (apparently). I really hate that place. The good beaches were terrible, one had dog poo on it and they had broken glass everywhere. Hence the visit to the aquarium with the kids instead!

We have played bingo but have not won yet, any day now!!!

Have a wonderful last week of school, everyone in QLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!