Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're Back

We had a fabulous time down at Tracey's thanks for having us so much. It is always nice to be able to catch up with old friends. (although summer would be nicer!!!)

We got to do a little bit of shopping while we were gone... 2 new pairs of DC shoes for me and 1 for Nathan, a handmade hen, handmade dress and new shirt and pj's for Emma. Oh and a new scarf and sleeveless jumper for me too. Not too much shopping at all, pretty good going I say.

I didn't take many photos while I was away which is odd for me but I do have a few to share. These few were taken at the airport yesterday while we waited for our plane.



Hanging upside down...How else would you wait?


Just a few poses by the window



Nate on his Nintendo DS. (he loves that thing)
So today was supposed to be our first day back to normal, but Nathan woke up sick with a bad headache so I was called home from work to pick him up. He is still not himself, but I think now he has had few doses of Panadol they are starting to kick in. Thank you Toni for coming in to work for me so I could go and pick him up.
I have some cute photos of Kobi that I will share later, just need to check with Trace.
Have a great Thursday (what is left of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!