Friday, August 7, 2009

A Great Place for DInner

We just found a great place to take the kids for dinner on the first Friday night of each month. Our local Wamuran Sports Club! Tonight the school was hosting and the place was packed. For $7 per meal we had, lasagne chips and salad, marinated steak with chips and salad and fish and chips with salad. You can't even get take away for that! To top it all off I only paid $2.50 for my stubby of Gold and the dessert of chocolate cake and ice cream was $2! I highly recommend it to everyone.

We are off to Kawana for our soccer carnival in the morning and then me and the kids are flying down to see Tracey and Co. for a few days... be back next week.

Have a fabulous Ekka week everyone who lives in QLD and just a great week to everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!