Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A productive day

I had a great day yesterday I really felt like I had achieved a lot by the end of it. Love days like that. I sewed up a some pencil rolls for Embellish and I came up with a few new ideas for the stall. Here is one of them, my little baking set. You can find more pictures and information on the Embellish blog (link at sidebar). I am going to make a few different little sets for the stall, a mini travel set, a sleepover set and this baking set. I've got a few more ideas but I'm going to start with these few. They are a great gift ideas for kids parties etc.



I also made passion fruit melting moments yesterday (and there are only a few left!). Baked a roast for dinner and got all my washing put away.
Anyway, enough from me today, have a great end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!