Friday, June 12, 2009

While on my weekend away I got to buy lots of goodies at bargain prices. I bought a Maya Road chipboard cupcake tin. I decided to make cards with them. Below are photos of a few. Love Cupcakes right now! Don't you?


Thanks girls for a great time at coffee today. I always have such a good time at coffee I think we could stay all day if time would allow. It was especially special because we got to cuddle Cadence today. Yeh, babies are wonderful when they are asleep and you can give them back and go home!
For the scrapping girls, our next Friday night crop is 26th June (last day of term 2). It will be at Melissa's house because she can't drive yet. We will email details soon.

Keep an eye on my blog this weekend, I have a giveaway coming up! (decided it was time to amp up my blog and do the occasional giveaway).
Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, I WANT CUPCAKES!!! Can you please bring them over on Fri night next week? I'd love to make some cards like yours!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!