Monday, June 1, 2009

My Smallprints are here!


I can't even tell you how excited I was to know that my Smallprints that I had done of Emma and Nathan were going to be ready 2 weeks early. Kathy left them on my doorstep yesterday and today I went out and got a chain for them to go on. I really love them. They are such a unique thing that can't be replaced. Can't wait to start wearing them.



I stayed up really late last night and also spent this morning doing my report cards. It always feels so good when they are done. I wouldn't let myself go shopping until they were done so that gave me some incentive to get a move on.


Hope everyone had a great start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!