Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soccer Fun!

On Saturday we ventured up to Buderim for Nathan's first soccer carnival. We have been to a mini carnival at Bribie Island before but I don't think that really counts. Anyway we had a great day, the weather was gorgeous and they boys played really well. They had 4 games in total with a 25 minute break between each one so the timing was good. They won all their games except one which was a draw. Below are some photos of my little socceroo!













I hope everyone is braving the awful weather we are having here. I can see the grass in the paddock again at my house now, but let's see what the night holds for us.
Look out for our new clothes swap invite coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!