Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A gift for Jenny

Tomorrow is Emma's last day at preschool on Wednesdays, as of next week she will only go two days a week which is great, I am looking forward to spending more time with her, I really love spending my days with Emma and I will miss her dearly next year when she is in prep. Anyway, I made this little tin to give to Jenny (the group leader) to say thanks for being a lovely teacher. I just used up some paper with my scallop punch for the top and bottom. a bit of ribbon from my stash and a little tag. Inside are 3 Ferrero Rochers. It is always useful to have these little tins in the cupboard, they come in very handy when you need a quick little present for someone.


And below are some photos of the tote I made last night. I love the material on this one but it was harder to sew because it wasn't as thick as my first tote material. I also made the pockets the same material on this one. I haven't decided if I want to keep it or sell it, I will just have to ponder it for a while...




Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!