Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emma strikes again!!! Plus a layout to share...

A few things to share today...firstly those of you who know Emma, know that she often destroys things that I have created or am working on. Well, I thought she was getting better but NO! The other day Nathan, Emma and I were creating away together in my scrap room. I was sewing and Nathan and Emma sticking together scraps etc. to make pictures. On the back of my lounge I have the things I have made for the market stall, monsters, pencil rolls etc. I also had a camera strap there. That was until Emma got hold of it (without me noticing of course!) and decided to cut it up!! Yep, a perfectly good camera strap cover now in pieces. I don't think I need to tell you that I lost my cool. She is now banned from my scrap room and has not been game to step in there thank god! I keep my fingers crossed that she will not destroy my work again.

On a nicer note, last night I created this layout of Emma. It was a quick one but I like the result. I used new My Mind's Eye paper, and Bella embellishments along with flowers, Thickers alphabet stickers, stitching, ribbon and a butterfly I punched out of Bazzil dots paper.



And to finish today...a photo of my whacky girl. She really is very quirky and this was the get up she was getting around the house in the other night (may I add that this type of stuff is completely normal for Emma). I just had to get a photo of it.




I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!