Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am ready for Easter



As you can see, I got my new scallop circle punch and butterfly punch on the weekend. I have really wanted these for so long but they are so expensive. I got a birthday voucher of Gianna so I could buy them. (thankyou Gianna, I had a wonderful time getting to spend my voucher on things I have been longing for). So I used them to make little tags to put on my Easter bags of eggs. I have made these for Nathan's and Emma's teachers, scout leaders etc. as well as for my wonderful parent helpers who help out in my classroom. So here they are all ready to go over the next couple of days.
I also made Nathan's teacher a card (above) to let her know how much I really appreciate her patience with Nathan and all the hard work she puts in to helping him in the classroom.




And then there are these cute little demin bags with felt pockets that I made on the weekend, hoping to put some eggs in them for gifts. Well, today when I went to my scrapbook room where these were sitting on my work table I noticed that each one had a ribbon handle, snipped. Yep, Emma decided that these bags were just too nice and perfect so she cut the handles. Emma strikes again!!! Hence I am now not using them this Easter.
I have some layout photos to share tomorrow, but for now I am off to bed.
I hope you recover quickly from your operation Katrina, Get Well Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!