Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anzac Day 2009



We started off our Anzac Day morning with Anthony and Nathan attending the dawn service at Wamuran. They do that each year, Emma and I stay home as Emma is really not a morning person but I think next year it will become a whole family tradition. It's time for Emma to learn about Anzac's etc.

When they got home we headed down to Caboolture for the Anzac Day Parade. Nathan marched for the first time this year with his Joey Scout Group. They all looked great marching along (I can't share a photo as there are other kids in it). This photo was taken after the parade with Emma.



The following photo I took during our walk back to the car, I just liked it so added it for that reason, it is Anthony.

It was such a beautiful day that we decided to head to the beach for a couple of hours in the afternoon. The kids had a great time, as always and the beach was pretty much empty so they had it all to themselves. I have some photos of that to share tomorrow.


I am also ready to be creative again, I had Easter break off, just relaxing and now I have sorted myself for school for this term so I am ready to make something. I'll let you know what when I actually do it. My book is taking a lot of my time at present, it is often a hard choice to read or do scrapping/sewing. I am loving my book so much that I woke up at 2am this morning to Emma and decided I would read some more! I am crazy I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!