Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Little Green Monster

I sat down last night and made Nathan's monster, which I have been meaning to do for weeks now. He was really quick and easy to make I finished him in about an hour and a half. I have to say that I was very proud of myself when I sewed the mouth with the teeth in tact on the machine. I am still really new to sewing so it was an achievement and took a bit of practise to get the machine settings right. I am really pleased with the result. I hope Nathan likes it instead of a bunny or something for Easter. You can find the tutorial to make your own monster here.





Have you been reading Melissa Goodsell's blog? I have, I really like reading it, and it is full of inspiration. Today I made the Bunny card she featured on Friday and it is so cute. I will post photos of it tomorrow.
Do you like the new look of my blog? Let me know. I got bored with the old one so decided on a change, it wasn't easy either having to go into all my entries and change the font colour so you could read them! Anyway a change is as good as a holiday and boy do I wish I was on one of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!