Saturday, March 7, 2009

A layout and some cards

I just have a few things to share today. I scrapped a page of Billy yesterday and here it is. This is the first page I have ever scrapped of the dog so was quite proud of myself. It is simple but I like it.

And then I used my leftover scraps from Emma's letter E to make some cards. They are all similar, I tend to stick to my formula when I find one that works.

Have a great Sunday everyone! Thanks girls for a great night last night, it was fabulous to catch up!

Oh, and thanks Toni for the heads up on that monster pattern, I am going to make that for Nathan for Easter so he has something handmade too.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!