Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Shirley

It is not actually Shirley's birthday until tomorrow, but I am getting in early. So happy birthday for tomorrow Shirl. I made her this tin for her special day, I put the title Savings on it because I know that she would like to go on another cruise with her sister. So this is her savings tin to help her along her way. The paper is from the new My Mind's Eye range with Making Memories blossoms, Thickers alphabet and gorgeous pom pom trim. I love the colours.



My sister got back from the USA today, she had a great time which was nice to hear. I can't wait to see the photos.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!