Monday, March 16, 2009

A Funny Comment

I just thought I would share something funny that Nathan said last night. With the election coming up we have all those ads on.. well last night there was an ad for labour with a lady in her kitchen talking about Springborg and how if we vote for him people will lose jobs even in schools etc etc. Nathan piped up when the ad was finished and said to the t.v. "I'll vote for you, I don't mind if you close the schools!". Anthony and I cracked up. That must be why 7 year olds don't vote!

On another note I went to Spotlight today because they have 20% off for two days and bought a pile of material. I will share them tomorrow, I got some boyish ones too so I can make something for Nathan. I am going to make his monster tonight (i hope to anyway). I also bought him a N for his room. We changed his room around like Emma's yesterday and had a big clean up while we were at it, I wonder how long that will last?

Have a great Monday night! I will as I sew and watch Desparate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!