Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I am super busy for a few days but will be back soon. Tomorrow is Nathan's Birthday. Tonight I am busy making cupcakes for all his classmates.

Also, Nathan had to have 2 days off school this week. His mouth was actually infected by his fall so he is now on antibiotics and mouth wash. He is looking much better and can eat on that side again.

When I next post I will share my post it note holders that I copied from Suzanne, and my stash of new material and some photos of Nathan's Birthday.

We thought we should say Hi to Suey and Grandad, you must be having a good time as we haven't had an email in ages!! We hope you are!

And the most exciting news of all, my car is ready and getting picked up tomorrow! Yeh, i can't yell that loud enough, yeh, yeh yeh!!!!

Have a good Friday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!