Friday, January 9, 2009

A word for 2009 & A new car!

I have chosen my word for 2009, it is going to be achieve. There is so much that I want to achieve this year. I want to achieve at work as I move to a new school, I want to achieve financially as well as many many things around the house. I want to achieve a happy, peaceful family life. I think I already have this but as you all know it is always a mission and it always needs to be a priority in life.

I am going to make my word (maybe out of making memories letters) and put is somewhere in the house but I haven't decided on the best place for it yet. I will post a photo when it is made, although don't hold your breath it could be a while.

On a different thought, I got my new car yesterday. Very exciting. A bit strange driving a different car. It is a Holden Captiva, it is cool, I really love it! Will post some photos probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!