Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Day...

We had a quite Christmas day in this house which is just the way we like it.  We ate yummy food throughout the day, saw family and played with new toys.

I just thought I would share some photos from our present opening in the morning.  I'm not a big photo taker on Christmas day I prefer to just be part of the fun.

Emma with her new toy - Furby.


Nathan loves to cook so a simple cook book for him to use in the kitchen.


 Emma's favourite book - 'Pearlie in Paris' (you have no idea how hard it was to get hold of this book!)


Some Horrible Histories DVD's.


New Vans for Nathan.


Billy with his stocking full of doggie treats.


Emma with Phoebe, her very first Christmas.


And one last one of Emma because she hates her photo being taken, ha!


I hope you had a fabulous Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!