I haven't wrapped the books yet and put them in the basket but I have collected a few new titles to replace ones that we have grown out of so I thought I would share our Christmas reading list with you.
Our 24 books in no particular order:
- Mr Men, The Night Before Christmas by Roger Hargreaves
- Mr Men, A Christmas Carol, by Roger Hargreaves
- Mr Men, Little Miss Christmas, by Roger Hargreaves
- Mr Men, 12 Days of Christmas, by Roger Hargreaves (you can't beat a Mr Men book really, the kids absolutely love them!)
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Christmas
- Christmas in Australia, by John Williamson (this has a cd with it)
- Aussie Jingle Bells, by Colin Buchanan
- An Aussie Night Before Christmas, by Yvonne Morrison
- The Nativity
- Winnie the Pooh and the Grand Christmas Surprise
- A Christmas Carol
- Horrible Histories - Horrible Christmas, by Terry Deary
- The Christmas Tree, by Julie Holland
- Santa's Missing Letter, by Kristian Pithie
- Wombat Divine, by Mem Fox
- The North Pole Express, by Ryan Willms
- Usborne 1001 Things to spot at Christmas
- The Biggest Christmas Tree Ever, by Steven Koll
- An Aussie Day before Christmas, by Kilmery Niland
- The 12 Dogs of Christmas, by Kevin Wittark
- Twenty-Five December Lane, by Helen Ward
- Merry Christmas Geronimo!
- Christmas is Coming! by Susannah McFarlane
- Where's Santa? (a Where's Wally type book)
The last three titles are our new ones for the year.
The books will be wrapped and ready for December 1st this Saturday.
I would really love to add the Polar Express to this list too, that will have to be one of next year's new books. Do you have any Christmas titles you think I should add to my list?