Monday, November 14, 2011

A Christmas Cookie Link

When I read other blogs I really love when they share great links that they have found.  I know that I don't have the time to go searching all day for links to share but when I find good ones I think I'll share more often.  


Christmas really is my family's favourite time of year we all really get into the festive season and we all enjoy doing Christmas stuff together.


Today I'm sharing a link for Christmas Reindeer Cookies which would be so good to make with the kids at home and I think my preppies at school may get a go at these too.  I'm going to make mine with normal pretzels but I think they will look just as good.


The link is here.





They look so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!