Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick Update

We have really enjoyed our first week of school holidays in this house.  The weather has been so nice and sunny and warm that Emma had her first run around with the sprinkler on the weekend.





We celebrated Nathan's end of season of soccer with his trophy presentation and then an evening at Aussie World.  They hired Aussie World out for the soccer club and the kids had an absolute ball!  Anthony took Emma on the dodgem cars.




We caught up with friends with a picnic and swim at Bribie Island on Tuesday.  Another gorgeous day weather wise.





And today this little guy had a haircut.  This photo is what he looked like yesterday.


And these photos are what he looks like now.  He doesn't look very happy does he?  He really hates having those bows in his hair but he is so cute!  We actually had a scare with Billy this morning, when we woke up he had a tick on his ear.  He seems OK but we are keeping a close eye on him.



I think Emma could turn out to be quite a good photographer, she took this photo.



And now, we are getting ready to go away camping in our little van.  In fact I should be stocking it with supplies right now.  



We've also been to the movies and shopping etc etc.  I hope the next week of holidays is just as good.  I am sure it will be camping is always fun.


I'll be back after camping.  I'm sure there'll be plenty of photos and stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!