Friday, September 16, 2011

Holiday time...

Well it is holiday time again in our house, school holidays that is, which means the kiddos and I are off together for two whole weeks!  We love holidays together we get to do fun stuff and hang out.  This holidays are pretty well planned out for us so I thought I would share what we are up to:



  • movies to see The Smurfs 
  • a picnic at the park near the beach with my wonderful friends (and their kids)
  • an op shopping day 
  • some shopping and taking Billy for his haircut
  • then off for a week of camping
It's going to be a fun holiday....can't wait!  What are you up to?  I would love some new ideas if you have any to share.

***Don't forget my giveaway, I am wondering if I have terrible taste and people think my giveaway is crappy?  All you have to do is leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!