Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie World Trip

On Sunday Emma and I had a girls day at Movie World while the boys stayed home and did gardening.  We had a great day together doing all the stuff we wanted to do without having to please the boys...  we rode Emma's favourite rides all day and she was super excited when she got to meet and greet some characters and have her photo taken with them.




This ride is the kids version of the giant drop type ride.  Emma loves it and although some of these photos are blurry they just show how much she enjoys it so I had to share.






She loves the carousel too.







We also spent a bit of time on Emma's all time favourite ride, the roller coaster but that is just too hard to get photos of.


I'm hoping to get our VIP passes again this year they have been well worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!